We are a branch of Chung Dahm Learning, a publicly-traded company and leader of English education in Korea. The company has over 100 locations, 40,000 students, and over 1,000 trained instructors throughout Korea. With innovative Smart Classroom technology and comprehensive pre-developed curriculum, Chung Dahm Learning has proven itself to be more than "just a teaching job".
We offer free training and a pre-developed curriculum. Our branch in Central Seoul is experiencing excellent growth and we are looking to hire teachers to start in April and May.
- Working hours: Monday-Friday: 4pm-10pm.
- 120 hours/month
- Working days: Monday to Friday.
- Students: Grades 3-10
- Salary Contract: 2,200,000 KRW + α
- Severance : 2,200,000 KRW shall be paid as severance pay at the successful completion of agreement
-Rent-free housing up to 500,000KRW or 500,000KRW for the Instructor during the term of this Agreement
- Round-trip airfare paid, up to 1,000,000 KRW
- E-2 visa sponsorship (if necessary).
- Monthly salary paid on time and in full
- Medical: Insurance paid 50% by you, 50% by employer
-Pension: 50% paid by you, 50% paid by employer
-Vacation: 1 week (5 days/paid) + 1 week (5 days/unpaid)
- Prior to teaching, you will be required to complete the 1 week CDL Instructor Training Program .
- Contract length: 1 year (If both parties agree, extension of the contract is possible)
The following documents are required for teaching visa purposes:
-B.A or B.S. original degree or graduate degree, and Apostilled degree
-Valid passport copy
-2 passport size photos
-Criminal record check by your provincial police and certified by your State Government or Korean Consulate in your country.
- Telephone: 82-2-927-0901 (After 2PM local time)
- Fax: 82-2-927-0905
- Address : Chungdahm Institute, 4F, 48, Dongsomun-ro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul, 02860, Rep. of KOREA.
- Location: Central Seoul
- Number of instructors: 14 -16 foreign instructors currently work at our location.
- E-mail : email@example.com
CDL Seongbuk Manager: Ms.Han