CitySmart is an International Education for children with highly effective programs. CitySmart was established in 2004 with a target in providing modern education, fostering strong leadership skills in the future such as independent thinking, confident communication, creative thinking, using English, enrichment knowledge, life skills…
CitySmart’s current programs include:
1. MapleBear - Canadian Kindergarten
2. FasTracKids - Life Skills and Knowledge Enrichment Program for Kids
3. RichEnglish - English Program for Kids
In addition, CitySmart not only builds the “Summer Camp” programs but also organizes weekly picnics to satisfy learning English needs and entertainment for children in summer. These specially designed activities are to motivate them directly to participate in real activities to discover and deeply understand what they have learnt.
“CitySmart- The perfect start for future leaders”
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Competitive salary and Extra allowance for this position: Supervisor level
- KPI bonus
- Discount at least 60% tuition fee for your Kid learning Kindergarten.
- Support in Accommodation, Flight Ticket, VISA/Work Permit/Resident Card
- 12 Days Paid Annual Leave, 5 Days Paid for Summer Break, 5 Days Paid for Christmas Holiday + Other leave by School calendar
- Attractive personal accident and Health insurance package
- Annual salary review based on performance
- Opportunities for continued professional development
- Lovely and fantastic children
- Friendly and supportive team
1. Support in developing training package:
- Contribute to the development, evaluation and improvement of training resources, training courses, materials as required.
- Adapt the training programs to the trainees needs and school practice.
2. Training duties:
2.1. Before training:
- Liaise with line manager to determine training needs, schedule training sessions, training content.
- Manage all administration for teacher training activities
2.2. During training:
- Deliver initial trainings for new foreign teachers and have class support then.
- Give demonstrations of some specific teaching techniques and teaching activities in order that trainees can understand well the application in class.
- Coach new teachers after training through helping plan lessons, leading a classroom properly, guiding to organize class learning activities, and supporting in handling issues happening in class.
- Conduct essential trainings to keep the academic team, particularly, foreign teacher team, well informed of any changes on school program, operation or teaching methods.
2.3. After training:
- Collect training feedbacks and have class observations to assess the effectiveness of delivered training programs and determine what additional training might be necessary to teachers in the future.
- Have further coaching and supporting in class as needed and revise the training session or materials according to the result of class observation and teacher’s evaluation.
- Monitor progress and provide regular feedbacks to help manage teacher’s performance..
3. Recruitment & Evaluation duties:
- Cooperate with HR team to plan and arrange interview schedule to recruit foreign teachers.
- Conduct employee orientation and initial training for new foreign teachers.
- Follow up foreign teacher’s performance
4. Others tasks:
- Be a substitute teacher to cover classes in case of unnoticed absence of class teachers or emergency situations.
- Revise and develop forms and procedures regarding franchised program implementation so that school works smoothly and effectively according to the current circumstances.
- Support other departments with school internal events when needed.
- Actively engage in professional development and personal performance management through participating in internal and external training courses.
- Any other duties as assigned by line manager.
- Native English speaker, preferably in understanding Vietnamese.
- Bachelors of Arts Degree or higher education in Education or with a teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, TKT, or CELTA)
- Certification of Early Childhood Education is preferable.
- At least 3 or more years working as a classroom teacher at a kindergarten school or early childhood education center.
- Have understandings of current Early Childhood education methodologies.
- Good leadership and can-do attitudes.
- Professionalism in communication, appearance, and demeanor.
Applicants should send resumé and related documents to us via our email email@example.com or Mary.firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-list candidates who meet our above mandatory requirements will be noticed and contacted for interview
Hope we can cooperate to build more successful in the future