Full-Time Native English Speaking Teacher Needed to Teach Kindergarten Nakhon Sawan, Thailand
We are currently looking for full-time native English speaking teachers ( UK/US/AUS/NZ/CAN) for the 2019/ 2020 school year commencing in May. Prospective applicants must be available to arrive from the first of April 2019. Contracts are to be signed upon the applicants arrival. Salary is 32,500baht payable at the last working day of the month.
Applicants must hold the following;
1) A University degree in any subject from a credited university.
2) TEFL certification ( 120Hours) or equivalent ( TESOL, CELTA ).
3) A recent criminal background check from country of citizenship or most recent country of
Preferences will be given to applicants that have the following;
1) Prior experience working with children.
2) Prior experience with organizing and conducting shows or kids performances.
3) Young, energetic and eager attitude.
Working hours are Monday to Friday from 7:30 to 4:00 pm, with a maximum of 2 working Saturdays a semester for parents meetings. There will be approximately six weeks paid school term holidays ( Last 2 weeks of October and 4 weeks in March ) , plus all the Thai government holidays off.
Emergency medical insurance coverage is provided by the school.
Tax ; Upon receiving a work permit, a federal tax will be deducted from the employees monthly paycheck. ( less than 2% pay.)
This would be an excellent position for new teachers looking to develop as ESL and international teachers.
Interested applicants please send their CV to Margaret Mwangi at firstname.lastname@example.org
More details https://www.teaching-at-yuwapatkindergarten.com/
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved