We are looking for dedicated and enthusiastic ESL teachers who would like to join our growing team. We currently need 2 native speaking teachers as we expand and open our brand new centre.
Right now, we operate out of one Centre but in May 2019 we will be opening an additional Centre to cope with the growing number of students. We teach kids of all ages from kindergarten to high school and we also run a very successful IELTS program. We currently have around 1,200 students and we expect that to rise over the coming months.
Quang Ngai city is a small, peaceful city located in south/central Vietnam. It is an ideal place to find peace and tranquility as it is not subject to the hustle and bustle of normal life, and it is traffic and pollution free. It is not known for nightlife or partying but the teachers who come here find that the natural beauty of the area makes it a great place to develop as an ESL Teacher.
We are seeking 2 full time ESL teachers. These teaching positions will require teachers to work 27 contact hours. We work 6 days per week with one day off, although weekdays teachers will generally have light workloads. Maybe just two classes a day.
Although we will provide all the materials required for successful teaching, our management team believe that meticulous planning and preparation are necessary to ensure that our students are given a top quality experience at our centres. Our vision is to create a fun and rewarding experience for teachers and students alike.
1. A very competitive salary for the right people. A salary which will enable people to live very comfortably and save a lot of money as well.
2. We will provide full training for all levels. We will design personal training programs for teachers which will enhance career prospects in the future.
3. We will provide you with free accommodation, with your own room, in a large teacher accommodation located near to the centre. Our teaching housing is maintained to a high level and is equipped with everything necessary to make your time spent there a pleasant and enjoyable one.
4. 4 weeks holiday per year. 3 weeks are at fixed times and one week can be taken at a time more suitable for you.
5. There are 7 paid public holidays per year.
6. Contracts are for a one year period
The successful applicants will:
- Be a native-speaker of English
- Have completed a University degree course in a relevant subject.
- Hold a valid passport with at least 1 year left until exp.
- Possess qualities of diligence, flexibility, open-mindedness, cultural sensitivity and patience and willingness to learn, grow and share as part of a multicultural team.
- Be physically fit and have no ongoing medical difficulties.
- Have the following:
1. A valid notarized degree
2. Hold a TEFL, TESOL or CELTA Qualification
For further details and an initial informal interview please contact
Please cc. our academic manager