We are hiring a ESL teacher who will teach and nurture our beloved Kinder - Early Elementary kids.
The school's highly sophisticated education programs and curriculum help teachers enhance children's growth in integrated aspects of emotion, intelligence and language.
Ulsan is located in the southeast corner of the Korean peninsula, right next to Busan, on the East Sea (also known as the Sea of Japan). Due to its southern coastal location Ulsan residents get to enjoy mild winters and beautiful weather in the spring, summer and fall.
Ulsan is a metropolitan city with lots of entertainment options and has a number of highly developed transportation systems and has a dynamic foreign community for its size and is home to countless foreigners, including; western English teachers, engineers, consultants and general laborers.
Anyone with Proactive Attitude and Heart will be highly welcomed and appreciated.
Please review the detailed job info below and Make DIRECT application through our APPLY NOW site by visiting at
A. JOB SPECIFICATIONS
-Job Number: ULSO19MAY
-Starting Date: May, 2019
-Type: Private School
-Class Size: 7 ~ 10
-Class Length: 40 minutes
-Working Days: M ~ F
-Working Hours: 9:15 am ~ 6:15 pm
-Age Group: Kinder ~ Elementary
-Number of Korean Teachers: 6
-Number of Foreign Teachers: 5
-Contract Period: 1 Year (renewable)
-Salary: 2.2M ~ 2.5M KRW
-Severance Payment: 1 month
-Air ticket: Provided Free
-Accommodation: Single or Couple Housing Provided Free
-Housing Distance from School: 15 minutes
-Vacation Days: 5 days in Summer & 5 days in Winter + All the National Holidays
-Sick Leave: 2 days
-Health Insurance: 50% Support
-National Pension: 50% Support
-Working Visa: Sponsorship Support
B. HOW TO APPLY
Anyone who is interested in this opportunity, please make DIRECT application through our 'APPLY NOW' site by visiting
And be sure to input [ULSO19MAY] in Job Reference Number field in the application form.
- A representative will assist you shortly to initiate the placement process.
- Simply sending resume alone will be disregarded.
- We need additional application information to make a perfect match with right positions.
- If you have any questions regarding the position, please let us know by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org for prompt assistance.
C. PLACEMENT PROCESS
The entire placement process will usually take 1 - 2months from the point of application to actual start teaching.
We are laying the entire hiring process out from A to Z and helping our teachers through it step-by-step so they are comfortable and know what is going on at all times. Please refer to below major steps you are going through;
> Step 1: Submit online application.
> Step 2: We will contact you shortly to further the process with full & detailed knowledge of your application and answering your questions and the phone/Skype/in-person interview schedule will be set up.
> Step 3: The interview will be conducted taking about 30mins.
> Step 4: The offer will be given for your review and consideration.
> Step 5: Sign the contract and follow the E-2 visa (Legal Work Visa for English Teacher in Korea) procedure steps. (F4 visa holders don't need to go through visa process)
No Experience Needed, All Majors Accepted.
- Be a native English speaker
- Hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
- Hold an apstilled copy of original bachelor degree from an accredited university
- Obtain a criminal background check with an authenticating Apostille document or notarization and certification from a Korean Consulate (depending on country)
* TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certifications are preferred
* Any degree welcomed but preference given to education and English majors
* Don't need to know any Korean
* Proof documents will be asked during the official process
E. About GLOII Job Consulting
GLOII is a professional recruiting and English teacher placement agency operating in New York, London, Sydney and Seoul Korea. We are providing comprehensive, knowledgeable and professional guidance to prospective ESL teachers who have the sincere desire to come to South Korea to teach English while at the same time learning about the richness and uniqueness of Korean culture and everyday life.
GLOII has the recruiting network throughout Korea directly representing a great number of Public and Private schools and able to get you the most established and reputable employers saving your valuable time and energy.
Our services are being offered free of charge for teachers.
GLOII Job Consulting - GLOII.com
Contact Channels >>> gloii.com/contact-us