Private school in Bang Pa-in District of Ayutthaya Province is looking for a primary level teacher to teach general English conversation and basic science or math to grade 2 or 3 students. Native English speaker preferred but non-native speakers will be considered who provide an introduction video and TOEFL/TOEIC score.
You will be responsible for 4 classes of grade 2 or grade 3 students, teaching each class:
- 3 hours/week of English conversation
- 1 hour/week of science
- 1 hour/week of math
The classrooms are air-conditioned with small classes sizes (15-20 students). The school provides the teaching materials and books. Lunch is provided at school.
All teachers will receive 20 hours of free training courses in:
- Introduction to Thailand Language and Culture
- The Principles of Grading and Assessment
- The Fundamentals of Classroom Management
- Introduction to Teaching Methodologies
- The Concepts of Curriculum and Planning
- Salary: 40,000 THB
- Contract: 11 months (October is Paid) May 15th to March 31st
- Bonus: End of contract bonus
- Overtime: Overtime pay available for optional weekend work.
- Holiday: All Thai government holidays off with pay (13-15 days annually)
- Accommodation: Not provided but assistance is given to locate apartment.
- Apartments available around school ranging from 4,000 to 6,000 baht per month.
- Visa/Work Permit: Processing fee paid by school
- Health Insurance: Accident insurance provided
- Airport pickup provided (if needed).
- Teaching hours range from 20-22 hours a week.
- Class sizes range from 15-25 students per class
- School hours are approximately 07.30-16.00 Monday to Friday.
- Curriculum and teacher materials provided to the teacher.
- Classrooms equipped with LCD projectors and air-conditioning.
- Teach subject content to assigned classes as per schedule provided.
- Adapt and deliver teaching materials provided.
- Modify and adapt lessons to meet the needs of your class.
- Maintain weekly classroom office hours.
- Maintain student grading for term reports.
About the School:
A private school founded in 2006 covering a total area of 10 rai (16,000 square meters) of land in Bang Pa-in District of Ayutthaya Province. The school has a kindergarten, primary, and secondary building teaching 500 students from kindergarten to Grade 12. The school mission is to promote excellent English language skills through a bilingual education program.
The school is located 10 kilometers from historic Ayutthaya city and 8 kilometers from Ayutthaya Park mall with all western conveniences to include shopping, restaurants, movie theaters, western dining, Starbucks, and more.
There are also apartments within walking distance of the school and conveniently located to Tesco Lotus and Big C shopping centers.
To apply, please contact Dee at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- Recent Photo
- 1 minute Introduction Video
- Copies of Degrees
- Copies of Certifications, if any.