Juntou International School of Experimental Education
Juntou International School of Experimental Education is a private school founded by Fo Guang Shan Cutural and Education Foundation, a non-profit organization. The school is located near the most beautiful national park "Sun-Moon Lake" in the Nantou County of Taiwan. JTIS is running with British international curriculum, currently lower secondary and primary. We adapt ATT and ATL in our teaching practice, and provides our teachers regular pedagogical trainings. You can find out about us more from www.jtis.org.tw/aboutusenglish
Our vision at Juntou International School is to become a world school that develops our students attain strong moral values, to embrace the differences in cultures, and strive for the excellence in academics.
Our mission at Juntou International School is to empower students to understand, demonstrate, articulate knowledge, and acquire skills that will support them, as life-long learners, students are to participate in and contribute to the global world and practice the core values of the school: CHART compassion, honesty, appreciation, respect, and tenacity.
1. Salary 55,000~75,000 TWD Monthly
2. Sponsored and paid Working Visa and Foreign Working Certificate
3. Paid Chinese Public Holidays
4. Airfare stipend upon one year contract completion
5. Full healthcare insurance coverage including dental.
6. Regular trainings & development with different pedagogical skills and international programs
7. Housing is provided with a large shared cafeteria area and a living room with a small cost monthly.
8. Meals are provided during week days with a small cost monthly.
1. Foreign Teacher
2. School type: Private International School (using international curriculum)
3. Schedule: Monday-Friday regular school hours.
4. Students aged 7-14, in the size of 25
5. Teaching materials and curriculum provided
6. Location: Puli, Taiwan
7. Availability: June, 2019
8. Teachers are responsible for 24 hours of teaching
1. Teach students the assigned subject, such as English, PE, etc.
2. Maintain high standards of lessons by providing sufficient materials, discussions, activities, etc. to students.
3. Prepare students for the standardized test requirements of the school.
4. Develop and enforce classroom rules.
Maintain 24 hours of teaching per week.
1. Bachelor's degree or above in related field of knowledge
2. Teaching certificate holder with early education experience. (i.e. TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, Cambridge, IB certificate, etc.)
3. English native speaker, or with Language certificate
4. Police Record
5. Prefer candidates based in Taiwan
6. Prefer teachers to have at least 1 year of experiences in international curriculum or have education/literature/history/STEM/science background
7. If interested, you could email us your CV and photo with your contact information.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
*minimum 2 years of commitment.
Please contact us directly through email@example.com or use link https://www.jtis.org.tw/application Thank you!