We are recruiting for positions for next academic course starting mid-September 2019. Timetables will be a combination of adults, teenagers and YL teaching. We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced teachers who enjoy teaching all class types; adults, young learners and teenagers.
We run the Cambridge Assessment English Authorised Centre ES409. Therefore we administer all Cambridge Exams including our CELTA Course.
London School of Languages is a school with four centres across the province of Gipuzkoa in the North of Spain including a Centre in San Sebastian.
Here you will have the opportunity to teach a diverse range of levels and class types. We have a well established professional development programme and offer our teachers paid training on a weekly basis.
There are also opportunities for taking on responsibility within the school.
Salary to be talked about at the interview. Full social security for a fixed-term contract, 24 hours p/w (22h class time and 2h paid training) from mid-September 2019 to end of June 2020.Paid holiday too. We help with accommodation.
• Teachers with a recognized EFL qualification such as CELTA, or equivalent
• Previous experience and enthusiasm for teaching is desirable
• We would also like the applicant to be familiar with Cambridge exams
• Reasonable level of Spanish is also desirable, but not essential
• We can only accept applications from EU teachers or citizens from other countries who already have the documentation necessary for working legally in Spain
Applicants should send an up-to -date CV with a recent photo to: email@example.com