Cambridge School in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan (private English Language Centre) is seeking full-time English Native Teacher (Interns can also apply)
Cambridge School in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan is one of the biggest educational centers located in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.
We are currently looking for a full-time professional and enthusiastic teacher for teaching English students of all ages (kids, teenagers, and adults). Cultural understanding, professionalism, creativity, and dedication are essential. We strive to provide a workplace environment in which you will grow not only as a teacher but as an individual as well. At the same time, you will have an opportunity to experience a new culture of Central Asia country. The wide range of lessons we offer will enable you to hone your teaching skills and meet most teaching challenges.
6 or 12 months
- Bachelor degree in Education or in the process;
- TEFL, CELTA qualification would be an asset;
- Teaching experience minimum 1 year;
- Teaching experience with children of different ages (starting from 7 years old) would be an asset.
- Teaching conversation lessons for group and individuals;
- Teaching 5 working days per week (35 academic hours per week);
- Planning and providing lessons for groups and individuals;
- Giving and checking homework;
- Organizing educational game;
- Evaluating students progress.
Salary & Benefits:
- A stable monthly salary 50000 som ($700);
- Flights to and from the UK and EU citizens are paid at the start and of the end of the contract by the school;
- Work Visa support (paid by the School);
- A western style shared, fully furnished apartment/host family within walking distance of the school;
- Free airport pick-up;
- The trip to the mountains.
- Twice a week of Russian course
All interested candidates should apply before 2019, 30th of April. Sending resume, via Skype Account and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site: www.cambridgeschool.kg