A private school in Nonthaburi, Thailand is looking for experienced kindergarten teachers to teach K1 to K3 for 20 hours per week. All teaching materials are provided so no planning is required. The school has a well-established program with support and good benefits. Housing is provided on campus or a housing allowance is provided. Airfare reimbursement provided at end of contract.
The school would like an experienced, qualified native English-speaking Christian only teacher with a 4-year degree, and a TEFL certificate with a teaching license or certification preferred.
All teachers will receive free professional development training in:
- Introduction to Thailand Language and Culture
- The Principles of Grading and Assessment
- The Fundamentals of Classroom Management
- Introduction to Teaching Methodologies
- The Concepts of Curriculum and Planning
- Salary: 40,000 - 60,000 THB per month
- Contract: 10 months - May 1st (or actual start date) to February 28th
- Housing: Provided on campus or 10,000 THB per month housing allowance
- Airfare: 50,000 THB reimbursed upon successful completion of contract
- Bonus: 10% provident savings plan (5% from employee + 5% matching from school)
- Tuition: Free tution for dependent children
- Vacation: 2 weeks paid vacation in October
- Holiday: All Thai government holidays off with pay (13-15 days annually)
- Work Permit: Processing fee paid once Non-B is received
- Health Insurance: Health and Dental insurance provided
- Airport pickup provided (if needed).
- Teaching hours range from 15-20 hours a week.
- Class sizes range from 20-25students per class
- School hours are approximately 07.30-16.30 Monday to Friday.
- Curriculum, lesson plans, and teacher materials provided to the teacher.
- Classrooms equipped with projectors and Air Conditioning.
- Teach subject content to assigned classes as per schedule provided.
- Modify and adapt lessons to meet the needs of your class.
- Participate in school activities, if needed, to promote teamwork and community.
- Maintain weekly classroom office hours.
- Maintain student grading for term reports.
About the School:
A private Christian school located in Nonthaburi Province, a suburb of Bangkok. The school teaches from kindergarten to Grade 12 with 40+ foreign teachers. The school mission is to promote a bilingual education that develops students academically and spiritually.
The school has many housing options and is convenient to all western conveniences to include shopping, restaurants, movie theaters, western dining, Starbucks, grocery stores, and more.
To apply, please contact Dee at email@example.com (Reference: Kindergarten Teachers) and provide the following information:
- Recent Photo
- 1 minute Introduction Video
- Copies of Degrees
- Copies of Certifications, if any.
- Reference Letters
- Background Check