Grow Green company is looking for 07 full time Native English teachers in Ha Tinh city, Nghe An, Quang Ninh province
Ha Tinh is located on the Northern Central of Vietnam, surrounded by Nghe An Province on the north, Quang Binh Province on the south, Laos on the west, and East Sea on the east. It’s just about 12-15km from Ha Tinh city, you can visit Thanh Hai beach and Xuan Hai beach.
Nghe An province is a province in the middle of North Central Vietnam. It is Vietnam's largest province by area. It has many beautiful and friendly rural villages.
Quang Ninh is located in the north-east region of Vietnam, about 4 hours drive from Hanoi. The areas offers a beautiful of the beaten path beach breaks, beach vacations, boat trip and camping.
Living in provinces, you’ll find yourself talking to smiling strangers who want to practice their English and maybe teach you a bit of Vietnamese. It’s a quieter pace of life than the likes of Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh, still with good city life and a close-knit bunch of expats. If you like a quieter scene without the crazy 5pm motorbike maze ; cleaner air, less noise, traditional foods.
- Students: all the ways from kindergartens till adults
- Contracted hours: 25 hours per week, one off day/week.
- Materials: Available, you will be expected to prepare lesson plans for each lesson but will work from an established curriculum. Lessons are typically 1.5 hours long
- Starting time: asap
- Salary: 1300-1600$, depends on qualification & experience. You will be paid overtime if your teaching hours exceed. Typically, you will work closer to 20 hours per week, but will still be paid your full salary
- Accommodation: provided with air conditioner, hot water and Wifi
- Contract length: prefered long term contract, at least 6 months
- Support with business visa & work permit
- Native English Speaker (US, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, South African)
- Teaching Certificates (CELTA, TESOL, TEFL…)
- BA Degree
- Be organized and have passion in teaching
* Please send your CV and related documents to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with title Name_ Location.