SIAM Computer & Language School (Phaholyotin) are now looking for new teachers for the upcoming academic year 2019 starting in May, with interviews starting as soon as March the 20th. All positions are in Bangkok.
We have a large external program with an ever-growing team of native English speaking teachers. Our program includes teaching positions for a variety of subjects and levels including:
• English (Standard –L&S)
• Specialized English (R&W)
• Social studies
• Health & P.E.
• Bachelor’s Degree (any field)
• 120Hr TEFL or a CELTA qualification
• Teaching experience in Thailand or elsewhere is a bonus
• A reliable and positive attitude
• A basic understanding of Thai culture
• The ability / willingness to develop and grow as a teacher with the support of our professional development team
• Be between 23 and 55 years of age
• Be a native speaker of English (or near native speaker from Europe or other parts of the world)
If you are interested in these positions please contact Mr. Jones via e-mail at (email@example.com) to schedule an appointment for an interview. You can also see us on Facebook (siam ELS).
(Due to the high number of applicants, we will only contact those who are short-listed.)
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved