A leader in international online language education, CARROT Global is searching for part-time or full-time instructors to join our team.
- Must be a Native English speaker
- Computer proficiency
- Quiet area from which to work
- Availability during our peak demand hours
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Reliable computer with at least 2 GB of RAM
- Hard wired High-Speed internet service (no Wifi) of at least 10Mbps
- Webcam and Headset with a microphone
- University degree (all majors considered)
- Teaching experience and/or TESOL or TEFL training preferred but not required
- Immediately available to start (preferred)
- Punctual and Reliable
- Friendly and Creative
Peak demand times:
7am-11am (Mon-Fri) and 5pm-9pm (Sun-Thurs) EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME time (New York Time). Consistent daily availability is required. Instructors should commit to a minimum of 15 hours per week or more.
Pay starts at $13/hr but may be more depending on education, experience and performance in training.
This is an independent contractor work-from-home position. All teaching materials and training are provided.
If you are interested and meet the requirements listed, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your initial email, please specify your availability as it coincides with our needs.