Full-time EFL/ESL Teachers
Full time EFL/ESL teachers needed to start on May 2019
Please only apply if you are a native English speakers.
The new academic year starts in May 2019 and we are now looking for some special people to join us as English teachers. Kid’s Square has been established since 1999 and works with young learners (aged between 3 and 15 years old) in Bangkok, Thailand. We aim to provide our students with specifically designed courses which reflect the needs of the individual and use flexible, fun and practical methods. We will want you to start work on 1st Nov. but will expect you to join us for a teacher meeting during the week before that.
Our business mission is based on the concept of giving our students the highest quality of teaching at a fair price within a comfortable, friendly and warm learning environment where everybody works as part of a team.
All our teachers should be resourceful, good humoured and practical as well as being acutely aware of the demands of teaching English to second language learners.
Please be aware that, in order for us to obtain a work permit, you must have your original degree certificate, transcript, Thai culture course certificate, criminal record check from your local police and a letter from your university confirming your attendance there.
1. Must have bachelor degree plus preferably TEFL/TESOL certificate or equivalent.
2. Must be native English speaker
3. Experience of teaching English to young learners is a plus.
Please email us email@example.com with the following:
1. Covering letter.
2. Detailed curriculum vitae/resume.
3. Scan of university degree and TEFL certificates.
4. Photograph taken within last 6 months.
1. One year renewable contract.
2. Starting salary 20,000 baht per month rising to 25,000 after 3 months.
3. Aetna medical insurance.
4. 5 days per annum sick pay.
5. Paid public holidays.
6. 1 week paid holiday after working one full academic year, 2 weeks after 2 years.
7. Work permit provided.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved