PAGODA is hiring teachers to teach ESL online (by phone) to Korean students.
You must be able to present the following:
***A copy of a 4 year degree (or a diploma related to teaching)
*** A copy of your passport (for identification purposes) The company is based in South Korea
***A native English speaker with a NEUTRAL ACCENT and clear speaking voice. (This is very important and applicants must pass an oral assessment with a hiring manager)
***Reliability and punctuality are paramount. Availability to work Monday through Friday 6:00am-10:00 am and 6:00pm-12:00am (KOREAN STANDARD TIME) is required.
***Clients and students depend on proper time management and consistent attendance from their instructors. A two-day notice is required for requested time off.
*** 24hr access to a computer and cable Internet. (LAN connection is required; a wifi-only connection is not sufficient)
Benefits of working at Pagoda:
-----A competitive wage of USD $14-$15 per connected hour (Paid time is actual teaching time accumulated per student/class)
---- All of the benefits of working from the COMFORT of your own home including: no commute time, no transportation costs and your choice of attire. We believe this allows teachers to refocus their attention and efforts on dependability and professionalism.
Pagoda's mission is to develop articulate speakers of foreign languages in order help build global competitiveness. Its guiding principles are to:
- Establish an Open System of Language Education
- Increase opportunities for life-long language education
- Provide the best quality, individualized language education programs
- Establish a cyber language education campus
- Develop excellent language education programs
- Operate educational services that meet learner's needs
This is a teaching job. You will be instructing adult students from large corporations or government employees. PAGODA has been around for over 30 years and has many leading companies as its clients!
In order to apply:
**Please send your CV with a cover letter. Please include the following in your cover letter or email:
1. Contact information including phone number, Skype ID and best time to reach you.
2. Current location and availability.
3. Education, experience and relevant qualifications
4. Nationality (Passport)
5. Internet Speed test results. (A screenshot of an online speed test is sufficient)
6. (Helpful, but not required) A brief (1-2 minute) introduction video or audio file.
**Qualified applicants will be contacted within a timely manner. **
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org