ESL Teachers required for Exciting New Teaching Posts
Discover Something New, Try Something Different - Teach English in Thailand!
We are very pleased and excited to be opening up new opportunities and new teaching positions in sunny Thailand. We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic graduates with a positive attitude to join our team.
BASIC JOB DESCRIPTION
- Teach Basic English listening, speaking skills, reading, writing, grammar
- Working days: 7.30 am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday
- Teaching hours: 18-24 classes per week
- Length of classes: 50 - 60 minutes
- Type of school: Public School - Primary & Secondary School Contracts (students aged 5 to 16)
- Unique locations in primary and secondary schools throughout Thailand
- 35,000 Baht (£840) per month depending on qualifications
- Staff will assist in finding a suitable Apartment and help negotiation for best Lease and deposit terms.
- Contract renewal bonuses and opportunities.
- Native English speaking consultants offering 24/7 assistance
- Semester-to-semester contracts with the option of renewing
- Contract renewal and continuance are welcomed and rewarded.
- Curriculum consultant’s assistance
- Assistance in obtaining the ATM/ Bank Account in Thailand
- Must have a Bachelor degree (in any Field)
- A genuine interest in working with kids, be enthusiastic, energetic, reliable and adaptable
- TESOL/TEFL not essential
Please submit the following documents
1) Your latest resume/ CV with a brief introduction.
2) Copy of Information Page of Passport
3) Copy of Degree and related qualifications
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved