[ASAP, MAY, AUG] AVALON/LanGCon, the BEST BRAND Awarded by Consumer Choice
Start teaching with the best in 2019!
AVALON/LanGCon, the company I love working for in English education, is looking for English language instructors this Summer and Fall term. ASAP, May, and August positions are now available!
We are looking for talented and motivated educators to teach the students of Korea, the future leaders and representatives of the 21st century.
AVALON/LanGCon is an English language institution for elementary and middle school students with over 36 corporate campuses throughout Seoul, Gyeonggi Province, and Busan. Together with all affiliated branches, there are over 178 campuses throughout the Korean Peninsula.
Salary is 2.15 Million KRW. ~ 2.4 Million KRW
A higher salary is negotiable based on teaching experience, college degree(s), certification(s), etc.
- Flight Reimbursement
- 50/50 Healthcare and Pension
- Welcome Allowance(100,000 won)
- Furnished Housing
- 10 Paid Vacation
- 5 Paid Sick Days
- Severance Bonus after Contract Completion
- Severance Bonus Multiplier for Multi-year Instructors
- A Native English speaker whose first language is English.
- A citizen from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa.
- A bachelorÂ´s degree (or equivalent) from a country mentioned above.
The First Step
To apply for a teaching position at a main AVALON/LanGCon campus, please send your resume and photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Selected applicants will be contacted via email.