URGENTLY looking for full time to teach in Bangsaen, Chonburi. MINIMUM starting payment of 36,500 THB / month (NES rate and negotiable) - - HIGHER RATES DEPENDING UPON EXPERIENCES and DEGREE - - (Salary 30,000 + 6,500 THB for accomodation).
Full-time positions available in the end of May/June 2019
2 kindergarten teachers (female preferred)
1 art teacher (primary level, bilingual program)
1 primary teacher (teaching English and able to teach basic art)
1 health teacher (primary level, bilingual program)
1 P.E. teacher for secondary level in English program
1 Mathematics teacher for secondary in English program
1 Physics teacher for secondary in English program
Required qualifications and preferred qualities
- Native English speakers from US, UK, Australia, Canada, or New Zealand are welcome to apply (for South-African applicants, 700 scores of TOEIC test is required - - IELTS / TOEFL / TOEFL ITP are acceptable)
- Bachelor’s degree holder (or higher) - certified degree with certified+legalized copy of degree according to Thai immigration requirement )
- Two year of teaching experience preferred
- Ability to conduct teaching and instructional activities, using educational material, books, and other learning aids – familiarity with Microsoft Office a must
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to collaborate with others without problem, yet work autonomously and manage one’s own classes.
- Responsible, open-minded, punctual, and able to meet deadlines
Working conditions and responsibilities
- Teaching load is between 18 - 21 hours per week
- Offsite teaching and participation in English camps
- Assigned tasks related to student affairs, classrooms and extra-curricular activities
- Annual classroom research – you are expected to complete a small research project centered on topics such as classroom management, or pedagogy
- An opportunity to sign a one-year contract with Burapha University, a major private university located in the East of Thailand.
- Summer holiday (Song-khran) and public holidays.
- An opportunity to work in a friendly environment with professional colleagues and appropriate learning resources
Interested qualified candidates please send a cover letter, resume, a recent photo, a copy of your degree, academic transcripts and passport, to our recruiting team via email at email@example.com
Selected candidates are asked to prepare a sample lesson plan and conduct a teaching demonstration as part of their interview at Piboonbumpen Demonstration School, Burapha University, Chonburi.