KG, Primary & Secondary Teachers
Siriwat Wittaya English Program School is looking for dedicated Native English Teachers for the 2019 Academic Year starting in May 10.
ALL applicants must be qualified with a Bachelor's Degree major in Education OR a post graduate teaching certificate (PGCE or Dip. Ed. equivalent).
Available positions are:
1.KG Section: English Language Teacher
2.Primary Section: English Language Teacher
3.Secondary Section: English Language Teacher
- A native English speaker (the US, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada citizens)
- Minimum 4-year university degree (BA/BS degree or higher)
- Be enthusiastic, positive-thinking, hard-working, patient
- Teaching hours: 25 periods per week
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 7:45 - 16:30
- Salary, 55,000 Baht (it is a 10 months agreement; from May 10 to March 10).
- Lunch at school
- One academic year renewable contract
- Accident Insurance
- Work permit and Non-B Visa Provided after probation term, which is 3 months.
If you are interested in any of the above positions, please email us.
Please send your covering email with,
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Degree
- Copy of Transcript
- A Recent Photograph
- A short video that you introduce yourself.
to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
SWEP is a Thai-bilingual, co-educational school for Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary school students. SWEP is located in Sai Mai area close to Don Muang Airport.
For more information, you can view http://www.siriwat.ac.th/
or call 02-5315827 / 02-5310912
Cell Phone : 0834301895