KAMPHANG PHET, THAILAND
Pookajorn Kindergarten and Primary School is currently looking for dedicated and energetic teachers who are interested teaching English in Kamphaeng Phet on the 1st May 2019.
Whether you are a recent University graduate with no experience looking for a unique life experience or a seasoned professional, we have a position for you.
We are looking for energetic, creative, responsible and culturally sensitive teachers who meet the following conditions:
Native English speakers
1. 21-45 years old (Schools Preference)
2. 4 year University Degree (At least Bachelor Degree in any field)
3. TEFL certificate and/or teaching experience preferred but not required.
A contract with School will have a few days for training session before teaching starts and classroom observations.
BASIC JOB DESCRIPTION
•Teach Basic English /Mathematics /Science
Teach Phonics in Kindergarten level
• Monday-Friday 07.30 am -4.30 pm
• 20-24 teaching hours/week
• Lesson planning and basic record keeping
WHAT SCHOOL OFFERS YOU?
• Updated salary packages for NES 35,000 -38,000 baht/ month depending on your qualifications
• Free Accommodation (excluded Electricity and water)
• Non-B Visa ( working Visa ) assistance
• School paid for working permit and visa after get Non-B
• Full coverage of Work Permit fee
•1 year contracts with the option of renewing
• Free accident insurance
• Curriculum Provided
• Curriculum consultants’ assistance
• Assistance in obtaining the ATM/ Bank Account in Thailand
Interested candidates are invited to apply via email at email@example.com with your following;
• Resume with recent photo
• 1 minute introductory video and state why you want to teach in Thailand
• Scan of your photo page of passport
• Scan of degree and official transcript, TEFL/TESOL certificate (if you have)
• Updated criminal record check (may be submitted later)
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved