Hawthorn Muscat English Language Centre is hiring native English speakers to work as EFL Teachers to be assigned to work for our client, the Military Technological College (MTC) located in Muscat, Sultanate of Oman. The current post is to start immediately and will end on 25th July 2019 with a possibility of a contract renewal.
Email your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. A Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in English, TESOL, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience teaching English in tertiary level.
2. Age between 27 – 55 years old .
Initially the candidates should provide the following documents:
• Detailed Curriculum Vitae providing career history, qualifications, experience, and personal details of the candidate (Marital Status, number of dependents, Date of Birth, health issues)
• Scanned copies of qualifications, experience testimonials or reference letters, current passport and passport-sized colored photo.
These available posts will be to teach English in a Foundation Program. Teaching hours will be 24 hours a week. Working hours will be from 7 AM to 2 PM (Sunday-Thursday), Fridays and Saturdays are non-working days.
1. Monthly Tax Free Basic Salary of 1250 Omani Riyals (OMR).
(1 Omani Riyal = approx. 2.56 USD)
2. Monthly Transportation allowance of 100 OMR.
3. Free furnished, air-conditioned, single room studio on the Military Technological College campus.
4. One-way economy ticket for staff to join duties and one-way economy ticket back to country of origin at the end of the contract.
5. Medical coverage in the approved clinics and hospitals within Oman.
6. Workplace Accident Insurance
Hawthorn Muscat ELC
P.O. Box 409, P.C. 100
Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
Telephone: 00968 24486318
Fax: 00968 24484112