As a Teacher you play a central and pivotal role in the success of our Student’s journey to acquire the English language. You are a fundamental part of the Service Team, comprised of Qualified Teachers, Personal Tutors and Receptionists and work in synergy to ensure that each Student experience is premium and exceptional in every way.
You will directly contribute to the Students’ learning by preparing and teaching fun, interactive, and dynamic classes. Your natural teaching ability will guarantee that the Student is successfully acquiring English throughout their course and can communicate effectively in accordance with their level. You’ll inspire and motivate Students with your constructive feedback as they progress through their course and have the privilege changing their personal and professional lives.
Reporting to the Service Manager, all Teachers at WSE are supported and nurtured to help develop professionally and are encouraged to attend ongoing training and skills development seminars. By joining Wall Street English as a Teacher you will become part of a global family that offers you international career development opportunities that will take you on an amazing employee journey.
What we can offer:
• Expertly pre-planned digital (tablet-based) lesson material, so minimum lesson preparation is needed
• Company-sponsored working and residence visas for the length of your contract
• Highly competitive salary
• Ongoing training and professional support
• Accommodation will be provided, plus hotel accommodation on arrival
• 10 days of annual leave, plus numerous national holidays
• Exciting career advancement opportunities both in Indonesia and abroad
• Native or bilingual speaker of English
• University degree
• CELTA or equivalent certificate in TEFL
• Formal TEFL experience, to be proven through references
• Willing and ready to work a minimum 12-month contract
If you meet these requirements and want to start the next chapter of your life with us, or if you would just like some more information, please visit our website www.wallstreetenglish.com/careers/teaching and send your CV and a covering letter with the subject line “[full name] Indonesia ESL Job Feed” to the following email address - firstname.lastname@example.org