English Teaching Positions - Yonsei University Foreign Language Institute (FLI)
Yonsei University Foreign Language Institute welcomes candidates for a full-time instructor positions to teach in FLI's Adult English Language Program. The FLI has over 40 years experience in educating university students, business populations, professors, and the public who are interested in learning English for integrative and/or instrumental purposes. FLI seeks instructors who have a background in the field of EFL/ESL and are passionate about teaching and helping students reach their goals.
Job Title: Full-time English Instructor
Start Date: April 2014 (and ongoing)
1) Minimum requirements: Native speaker of English with a Bachelor's Degree in English Language Education, Business or related field of study and a minimum of 2 years teaching experience as a full-time instructor in an ESL/EFL program and/or a relevant English Education certification. i.e. TESOL, CELTA, online TESOL, etc.
2) Master's Degree in related field given preference.
3) Priority given to candidate(s) who have knowledge of language acquisition principles, experience developing and using effective language teaching methods and materials, a keen understanding of Korean English language learners, ability to acclimate to new programs, and ability to collaborate well with fellow colleagues.
4) Must be currently present in Korea for an interview and mock lesson.
Key Working Conditions:
1) Teaching Hours: 24 hours/week (classes taught Monday through Friday at varying times)
2) Base Salary: 2.1 million KRW (Starting remuneration negotiable based upon qualifications and teaching experience)
3) Contract Duration: 1 calendar year (renewable based on performance evaluation)
4) Severance pay upon completion of instructorship at FLI (Please note: Severance will not be issued yearly but upon termination of employment. i.e. if an instructor re-contracts for another year, he or she will receive combined severance when he or she leaves Yonsei FLI.)
5) Medical Insurance, National Pension, Industrial Accident Compensation Insurance shared by the Foreign Language Institute
6) Housing Subsidy: Full on-campus housing subsidy or equivalent amount of on-campus housing subsidy for off campus housing.
Please send cover lever and resume / CV to Academic Coordinator: email@example.com
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved