Job entails teaching young learners and teens in a friendly, professional academy in Lebrija, province of Seville. We are a small, modern private academy and official Cambridge Preparation Centre.
• Total of 22 contact hours/week
• Teaching Primary-aged students and teens
• Modern premises with projectors, classroom computers and text books with corresponding digital material.
Lebrija is a typical Andalusian town with an inexpensive cost of living, well-communicated with Seville capital, Jerez, Cadiz and beyond, great weather and 30 minutes from the beautiful Cadiz coast.
• Paid holidays
• Full health cover and social security
• In-house training in classroom management and Cambridge Exam Preparation
• Help with finding accommodation
• CELTA or equivalent
• Native-level English language speaker
• At least 1 years experience teaching young learners and teens
• Experience with Cambridge exams, especially B1 PET AND B2 FCE
• Criminal Background Check
• Working knowledge of Spanish a plus
Please send CV to - email@example.com