English Program and Conversation Teachers Needed in Thailand
Teachers needed for English Program (content subjects) and English Conversation Programs in public or private schools throughout Thailand. Subjects include Science, Math, History, Health, and/or English Conversation for Grades 1 to 12. Kindergarten teaching positions are also available.
Experience and TEFL certification are preferred. Free training is provided. Native English speaker preferred but non-native speakers will be considered who provide an introduction video and TOEFL/TOEIC score.
- Salary: 35,000 - 45,000 THB per month
- Contract: 10-12 months (or actual start date) to March 31st
- Bonus: End of contract bonus
- Vacation: Paid vacation in October
- Holiday: All Thai government holidays off with pay (13-15 days annually)
- Accommodation: Not provided but assistance is given to locate apartment.
- Visa/Work Permit: Processing fee paid once Non-B Visa is obtained
- Airport pickup provided (if needed).
- Teaching hours range from 15-25 hours per week, depending on subject.
- Class sizes range from 25-35 students per class
- School hours are approximately 07.30-16.00 Monday to Friday.
- Curriculum and teacher materials provided to the teacher.
- Teach subject content to assigned classes as per schedule provided.
- Modify and adapt lessons to meet the needs of your class.
- Participate in school activities, if needed, to promote teamwork and community.
- Maintain weekly classroom office hours.
- Maintain student grading for term reports.
To apply, please contact Michael at email@example.com (Reference: Thailand Teaching Position) and provide the following information:
- Recent Photo
- 1 minute Introduction Video
- Copies of Degrees
- Copies of Certifications, if any.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved