APAX English by April launched in Vietnam in May 2015. Our program brings a new style of curriculum and standard that is raising the bar of English education in Vietnam. With an emphasis on critical thinking, creativity, and character traits for success, our program is entirely unique. This makes it a fun developmental experience for both teachers and students.
With 90 centers in Vietnam already up, running, and well established, we are currently hiring more teachers for grand opening centers in May, June & July. Growing a center from scratch can be very rewarding, plus management positions will be opening up imminently! Also soon upcoming we are running a summer program and will need more teachers for those roles as well.
Please see if you meet the below qualifications:
• Native English Speaker from the USA, Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, or the UK
• Original Bachelor's degree or higher in any field
• Original ESL teaching certificate (TEFL/TESOL,CELTA) OR a teaching certificate
• Able to provide a background check less than 6 months old from your home country or last country of residence
• Able to pass a health check required by the Vietnamese government
Typical tasks that may be carried out include but are not limited to:
• Preparing and delivering fully organized lessons that are provided (No lesson planning is required)
• Classroom management
• Marking and providing appropriate feedback to quizzes, writing assignments, etc.
• Attending and contributing to training sessions
• Basic administration: taking attendance, inputting grades, giving monthly feedback on student progress, etc.
• Entry level salary range from 32,000,000VND (based on previous experience) for 18-21 teaching contact hours per week
• Over-time hourly rate of 525,000VND
• Monthly accommodation allowance: 3,000,000VND [Hanoi & HCM]
• Small-city stipend: 3,450,000 VND (outside of Hanoi & HCM)
• KPI Bonus up to 2,000,000 VND / month (depending on classroom performance)
• Completion Bonus: 10,750,000VND; pioneering bonus potential for smaller cities ranging from 8,000,000 VND to more than 56,000,000 VND (~$800-$2400)
• ~20 vacation days
• Work permit reimbursement upon 12 month completion
• Average class size of 10-16 students
• Program training provided
• Opportunities for advancement (not only teaching)
• Ongoing teacher support
To apply, please email email@example.com with:
1) Formatted CV
2) University (bachelor’s) degree certificate
3) TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/teaching certificate
4) Passport photo page