Lingvoexpert Language School - one of the leaders in corporate language training in Saint-Petersburg and Moscow has open vacancies for native ESL Teachers. We strongly believe in professional development and training so if you aren't an experienced teacher we can help you make the transition into a new career - a mentoring system is very well developed within the school.
Plan and deliver individual lessons to kids for up to 30 teaching hours per week (full time involves 5 consecutive work days with guaranteed 2 consecutive days off).
Communicate with parents, evaluate student progress and provide ongoing guidance for improvement.
Participate in teacher training activities within the company.
• US/UK/Australia/NZ/Canada/South African citizenship
• CELTA/TESOL/TEFL certificate
• Relevant experience will be an advantage
A competitive salary 700-1000 USD based on qualifications and number of working hours
• Fully sponsored legal work visa
• Fully sponsored accommodation
• Relocation assistance, including optional salary advance and apartment search support
• Training and development programs
• Experienced teacher mentoring support programme
Please send your CV and application letter to - email@example.com (please indicate a date when you are ready to start working).