We are looking for a highly motivated PE specialist to work in one of our kindergartens in the south of Chengdu.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a good school, fully committed to providing the best possible service to children and families in Chengdu.
We are looking to appoint an experienced and outstanding full-time P.E. specialist to teach in one of our kindergartens, and take some ESL lessons in the same kindergarten.
The post reflects the desire of the governors and staff for all our pupils to enjoy indoor and outdoor physical activities.
We require an experienced, talented teacher with a keen desire to specialize in teaching, leading, developing and organizing our sports, games and activities program.
Key elements of your role will involve:
- Working closely with kindergarten management and staff to design, create and implement a range of physical activities that promote teamwork, co-operation, healthy living and are engaging and enjoyable for children.
- Teaching and organizing activities using English language, to develop the children’s English language skills.
- Teaching some ESL lessons to the classes in the kindergarten that follow our English teaching curriculum.
- Organising large scale events that promote physical activity to the parents and community.
What we offer:
Salary: Very competitive salary negotiated based on experience.
Start date: Available in Immediately but we are willing to wait for the right candidate.
Absolutely no evening or weekend work (mon-fri only)
All FULLY LEGAL visas, foreign experts certificate, residence permit etc.
Private accommodation complete with all basic living necessities.
All Chinese holidays and Christmas Day plus summer vacation.
Arrival and completion bonus.
A highly organized and professional teaching curriculum.
Our requirements are as follows:
• Must have a university degree in any subject, degrees in teaching or sport are preferred.
• MUST have experience in designing physical activities for young learners.
• Preferably will have some ESL experience, but a P.E background is more important.
Must Have the following traits:
* Lively and cheerful personality
* Professional work ethic
* Responsible and safety conscious
* Loves children
* Willing to learn
* No criminal record or outstanding warrants for arrest
One of the unique things to appreciate about Golden Apple is its International Management Team. Unlike other companies hiring teachers in China, we have some experienced expats at the helm directing recruitment, management, training and curriculum development.
Our goal at Golden Apple isn’t simply to insert teachers into classrooms, but to build cultural awareness and exchange. Hiring overseas teachers is an important strategy in reaching this goal, so we hope you are who we are looking for. You’ve made it this far; we hope we are the company you were looking for.
As the time of writing, there are totally 40 Golden Apple Kindergartens in Chengdu up and running, a few schools outside Chengdu soon to follow. With over twenty-five years of experience running kindergartens, the Golden Apple brand is famous in Chengdu and has an excellent reputation among teachers, parents and government agencies alike. Each school has one overseas teacher attached to it, a few of the schools have as many as eleven. It’s easy to see that among Golden Apple teachers, we nearly have a community of our own. Managing over eighty teachers is no small task but is facilitated by local school principals, office personnel, district managers, and the director. As you can see, you would not be ‘alone’.
Current Location: China Chengdu