Details of Position
We are big and steady, the biggest brand in kid English study. And we are settle down another 10 campus in 2017.
Teach English Kids & Teens.
We have over 15 UK teachers stay with us for more than 4 years, and they are make extra high salary before 30 years old. We need academic researchers and future managers (standard teacher grow up policy after interview)
For more than 45 years, we've been helping young people from all over the world to improve their spoken English, get a taste of UK culture and gain valuable life experience. We take great care in choosing our residential centres, which are all based at beautiful and prestigious boarding schools, and we take equal care in choosing the staff we would like to look after these young people.
We are now looking for EFL Teachers for Summer / Autumn / Winter 2019 to join the team!
Our teachers deliver fun and effective lessons that promote active engagement of all the students to improve their confidence, accuracy and fluency in spoken English. There is a pre-planned syllabus and materials along with strong academic support.
It is very important that our students are happy and well-looked after in all areas of the programme and they really enjoy interacting with their teachers outside of the classroom as well as in lessons. That is why we are looking for EFL teachers who not only have a passion for teaching but who will fulfil their supervision, airport, recreation, excursion and welfare duties as enthusiastically and professionally as they do their academic ones.
Please go to our website for a full job description, details of dates and an online application form.
We take great care choosing our schools and we look at everything they have to offer from their location to the range of facilities. We are happy to run our courses at the following:
- St George's School, Ascot
- Epsom College
- St. John's School, Leatherhead
- Rugby School
- British Council recognised EFL / TEFL teaching qualification, e.g. Cambridge CELTA/ DELTA or Trinity CertTESOL or equivalent (weekend TEFL courses and online courses, with no observed teaching practice, do not meet British Council standards).
- a University Degree
- a native-speaker level of English
We are keen to hear from applicants who have a TEFL Teaching Certificate for 120 hours or more plus a minimum of six observed hours of classroom-based teaching experience. You will also need to hold a degree (of any subject).
We welcome applicants with a PGCE in English / Modern Languages with ELT/TESOL subsidiary or university certificate in ELT/TESOL courses (provided they meet the British Council qualification criteria). As noted above, weekend TEFL courses and online courses, with no observed teaching practice, will not be accepted.
- applicants with specialist Young Learner qualifications
- previous residential experience, especially with children
WHO YOU ARE
The essential/desirable qualifications and experience are detailed below; however, as a person, you have:
- a willingness to throw yourself into the role
- the desire to help create a great experience for our students
- a genuine interest in the safety, welfare and happiness of our students
- the ability to motivate and stimulate them both in and out of the classroom
- a sense of humour and enthusiasm
- flexibility and commitment to the team
HOW WE SUPPORT YOU
- a comprehensive pre-course paid induction
- an experienced Senior Staff team (mostly from mainstream state or independent schools)
- a non-teaching Director of Studies and Senior Teacher
- a pre-planned syllabus and materials
- extensive EFL resources
- structured observations with oral and written feedback
Salary and Benefits
Annual Review depending on experience and KPI
If you become our star teacher in 12 month, we will review your package immediately.
£4400-5200 monthly, based on qualifications
6-12 month contract/ more available route for permanent staff
£1500 annual flight allowance
Holidays 22 days inclulding 11 leave with paid with 11 bus-man holiday/unpaid pa
Sponsored legal work visa Z if you have degree, or Business visa
Standard insurance package provided
Airport pick-up upon arrival, help to arrange accommdation before arrival.
Training ESL certificate program includes Cambridge TKT and IDTLM, Trinity CertTESOL and DipTESOLWeekly sponsored social events
2 week paid training
Job rotation scheme for multiple location
We have EFL vacancies at our stunning activity centres across the UK, including Bawdsey Manor, Suffolk; Boreatton Park, Shropshire; Little Canada, Isle of Wight; Osmington Bay, Dorset; Liddington, Wiltshire; Barton Hall, Torquay; Caythorpe Court, Lincolnshire; Dalguise, Perthshire; Marchants Hill, Surrey; Windmill Hill, East Sussex; Winmarleigh, Lancashire.
HOW TO APPLY
We appoint on a rolling basis so early applications are always encouraged.
Please note that you will be required to complete our application form which you will get by Email. We conduct Skype interviews for our EFL Teacher positions.
Please note that due to a large number of applicants we are only able to contact successful candidates.
Thank you for your understanding.