ESL UNIVERSITY LECTURERS URGENTLY NEEDED IN SAUDI ARABIA
Required for Universities in various locations to teach at the Preparatory Year 1 Level
Start in September 2019
We are actively searching for qualified and experienced English Second Language Teachers to join one of 7 Universities in remote areas of Saudi Arabia. The exact location will be determined once you have submitted all your documentation and your Visa is ready. We will provide the list of 7 Universities when we communicate with you.
If you have the qualifications and teaching experience for University or College Level then we would like to hear from you!
• Bachelor’s Degree in English, Literature, Linguistics, Second Language Teaching, Education, Modern Languages from the US, Ireland, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
• A recognized TEFL, TESOL, CELTA or similar teaching qualification is required
• Master Degree an asset
• 3+ years experience teaching English as a Second Language to young adults
• Previous experience in the Middle East preferred or a practical awareness of cultural issues
• Excellent communication, presentation and IT skills
• Must have excellent English skills
• Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
• Competitive TAX FREE Monthly salary ($2800 to $3400 USD) depending on qualifications and experience. If all degrees are in English, Linguistics or related subjects the following salary levels will be offered:
o BA ($2800 - $3000)
o MA ($3200 - $3400)
• Furnished 1 bedroom flat including utilities or $500 Allowance to find own accommodation
• Transportation will be provided back and forth to university or $100 Allowance if living in own accommodation
• Medical Insurance coverage provided for employee only (Class B)
• Annual Return Airfare after completion of one year contract for employee only
• Annual leave of 30 working days plus all National and religious holidays after completion of one year contract
• End of contract indemnity paid according to Saudi Arabia Labour Law
• One year contract, renewable as required
• Working hours approximately 7:30 to 2:30 from Sunday to Thursday (includes teaching and office hours)
To take advantage of this opportunity to gain international experience please upload your CV in WORD format to the LINK below with the following information included in it (for visa purposes):
• Contact details – email and telephone number
• Skype ID for interview purposes
If you meet the requirements for this position we will contact you by email to let you know we are forwarding your profile to the organization for approval.
Interviews will be conducted via SKYPE as soon as you are shortlisted and the details of the client will be shared at this time.
ONLY CANDIDATES MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITIONS WILL BE CONTACTED. Visa Restrictions may apply