CHUNGDAHM LEARNING is an education service company with premium brands for K-12 students: Chungdahm Institute, April Institute, and i-Garten. Each offers its own distinctive curriculum, which is developed in-house and integrated with Smart Learning solutions to cultivate 21st century talents in the age of digitalization and globalization.Globally, CDL's ESL thinking content and Smart Classroom solution have opened up doors to countries far beyond Asia.In addition, CMS Edu, a subsidiary of CDL, has dominated the Korean STEM market with its creativity-based math program, and now is shifting its vision to the global market.
Be a part of CHUNGDAHM LEARNINGS award winning SMART TECHNOLOGY curriculum and join the current 1,000+ instructors team!
NOW HIRING FOR MAY 2019
We are currently looking for instructors to fill the following locations:
* Songpa - in the Moonjeong neighborhood of eastern Seoul
* Dongtan - in the Seoul satellite city of Hwaseong, less than an hour to Seoul
* Daechi - in vibrant Gangnam in the heart of an education-heavy area
Competitive salaries starting at 2.2 million KRW for a housing contract and
2.8 million KRW for a non-housing contract
50/50 contribution for the medical insurance & pension contribution
Severance bonus upon completion of a year contract
training and ongoing head instructor support
dedicated instructor HR department
curriculum and lesson plans provided along with advanced teaching tools (tablets and internet access)
small class sizes (8-12 students / class on average)
all contracts are for a minimum one year term
housing assistance (either rent-free housing or 5 million KRW key money loan with higher monthly salary)
- be a native English speaker
- hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
- hold a minimum bachelor degree from an accredited university from one of the above countries
- have a clean national criminal record with Apostille or certification from Korean Consulate (depending on country)
NO CALLS: Please forward your resume and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.