ESL TEACHERS FOR KINDERGARTEN-HCMC, VIETNAM
- Native English speakers such as the UK, the US, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa,…
- Bachelor Degree
- Teaching experience (Preferred)
- English teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL…)
- Be active, creative and love kids
- Early Childhood Education certification is an advantage
- Working time: 7:30 am to 4:30 pm (lunch break from 11:30 am to 2:00 pm).
The total teaching hours are maximum 4 hours/day. The rest hours are to supervise, take care and interact with the children as well as join in extracurricular activities.
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that depend on school’s syllabus
- Teach English classes as assigned.
- Prepare learning materials and resources for use in educational activities
- Evaluate and mark students’ learning progress
- Complete all tasks assigned by School Board.
- Earn a competitive hourly rate of pay and remuneration package (negotiable depends on the degree,certificate and experience)
- Work in a dynamic and modern environment
- Saturday and Sunday off for full-time position
- Breakfast and lunch provided
- Lesson materials supported
Interested applicants are welcome to apply via our recruitment email firstname.lastname@example.org
Established in 2010, Happy House Preschool System had 4 campuses in district 8 and Tan Phu district, HCMC, VN. Happy House is a private kindergarten for children from 1 to 6 years old. We are going to open the next campus which is bilingual school, so we need you who match with our vacancies. Welcome to our team!
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved