Primary Positions available:
- Primary teachers to teach English, maths and science core subjects as a homeroom teacher.
- Primary ICT teacher (specialist).
We are looking for candidates who:
- Are native English speakers.
Have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree. A degree in the field of Education is desired. Relevant degrees for secondary subject specialists.
3. Have a Cambridge CELTA or equivalent qualification for teaching English.
4. Have a minimum of 1-year teaching experience, preferably in a school. Teaching experience in Vietnam is a plus.
5. Are able to commit to a minimum of one school year starting from June 2019.
6. Are able to create a lively, communicative atmosphere in class which is conducive to teaching and learning.
- A competitive salary based on skills and experience.
- Work permit administration.
- A great working environment with view to advance career and skill-set.
The Primary teachers (Cambridge curriculum) will develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum main objectives. Teacher facilitates learning by establishing good relationships with students and by the effective organization of learning resources and the classroom learning environment.
About the School
We are an established private 10-year-old licensed school looking for primary teachers to join our Cambridge teaching team. We teach the British Cambridge international curriculum and I think you are a very good fit for our team.
Teach the same 2 classes through the year, one in the morning and one in the afternoon everyday. Teach English, Maths and Science to both classes.
Monday to Friday. Fixed stable hours: 7.30am to 4.30pm
Teaching hours: 21.5
Salary and contract:
- USD$1750 after tax and negotiable depending upon experience and qualifications.
- 1 to 3 years contract term available.
- Assistance in work permit application.
Location: 14 Phao Dai Lang, Dong Da, Heart of Hanoi City.
Reports to: Head Teacher (Cambridge)
More details of salary and benefits will be discussed at the interview stage.
Please email your cover letter, CV, photocopies of passport and qualifications to:
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.