5 positions available at an Bilingual International school in Beijing
Take home 3200 USD / month + 1000 USD housing allowance
- Beijing - the capital city of the world's upcoming second superpower
- History: Beijing served as the capital of six ancient dynasties for more than 800 years in total, the most famous being the Ming Dynasty (1368–1644) and the Qing Dynasty (1644–1912).
- History: It holds the greatest collection of the finest remnants of China's imperial past: the Great Wall, the Forbidden City, the Temple of Heaven…
- What makes us your perfect working environment?
- Curriculum: IB PYP, MYP, DP
- Student age: Primary students
- Class size: around 20 kids
- One teaching assistant in each class
- Working hours: from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Working days: Monday to Friday
- Two days off every week (Saturday and Sunday)
- We offer the best salary and benefits to the right candidate
- Outstanding salary: Monthly salary: 18,000 - 23,000 RMB
- Accommodation : Housing allowance: 6000 RMB for Beijing
- International insurance provided
- Ending contract bonus
- Flight ticket reimbursement
- Travel with your children ??? : Free tuition fee for upto 2 kids: If you are planning to bring your family to China, especially, if you have children, this is a great offer! We will cover tuition fee for your kids!
- Home leave allowance
- Promotions : Excellent opportunities for Professional Development
- What should you know about the school ?
- Foundation: a K-12 and Kindergarten international school system in Beijing, China. First established as a kindergarten in 1993.
Shunyi Campus (K-12) in Tianzhu County, Shunyi District
Upper East Side (UES) Elementary School (K-6) in Chaoyang District
Dongrun Campus (K-6) in Chaoyang District
- 5 Kindergarten teachers who are from native English speaking countries
- BA at least, prefer B.Ed or BA in Early Childhood Education, in Reading or Writing
- At least two year relevant teaching experience (Experience in IB PYP, MYP, DP curriculum is strongly preferred)
Send you CV to us now: firstname.lastname@example.org and start your teaching journey.
Please provide us: Your photos of Degree, Certificates (preferred), Passport (preferred), a headshot and any social network ID or phone number that you have.