English teachers needed in South Korea!!
AK Recruiting is a recruiting agency specializing in ESL teaching jobs in South Korea.
We are looking for well-qualified and enthusiastic teachers interested in working as an English teacher in South Korea.
1) Location: Various areas including Seoul, Busan, Daejeon, Daegu, Gwangju, Bundang, Cheonan, Cheongju, Gangneung, Seocheon, Andong, Geoje, Jeonbuk etc
2) Airfare: round or one-way ticket provided
3) Housing: single or couple housing provided
4) Age Group: kindergarten ~ adults
5) Teaching hours: 30 hours per week
6) Working hours: flexible (Kindergarten: 9am ~ 6pm / Above elementary: 1-9pm or 2-10pm)
7) Salary: 2.1~2.5 million won + ¥á (depending on your qualification)
8) Paid vacation days: 10 days
9) Severance Pay: One month
10) Health Insurance: 50% (National pension if needed)
11) Overtime payment: 18,000~25,000 won per hour
There are many available positions in various areas of South Korea you may be interested in.
If you would like to apply for English teaching positions in South Korea, please email us your resume with your recent photo and provide us the detailed information below. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
1) Current location:
2) Start date:
3) Desired salary range (KRW) per month:
4) Preferred age group of students:
5) Preferred location:
6) Nationality & Ethnicity:
7) Date of birth:
8) Document status (apostilled or notarized degree and criminal record check):
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us!
Thanks for your time and consideration. Look forward to hearing from you soon.
1. AK Recruiting is a recruiting company specializing in ESL job placement.
2. AK Recruiting doesn't charge the teacher recruitment fee.