Sakura Montessori International School is a successful and reputable Montessori school (ages 06 years) established in Ha Noi, Vietnam in 2011. We are the leading international standardized Montessori kindergarten in Vietnam, pioneer in education of peace, nurture the soul, respect the pace of natural development and optimizes the potential of each child. Being certified by the Montessori Associations - IAPM from the USA, our school is known to be the best school applying the most authentic Montessori method in Hanoi. Please visit our website at https://sakuramontessori.edu.vn.
We are looking for 02 fulltime native teachers to join our new school campus in Hai Phong city.
- Working hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (Monday - Friday) (an hour lunch break).
- Age range: 15 months - 6 years
- Class size: 15 - 25 students
- Syllabuses and materials are provide
- Contract length: at least one academic year (July 2019 - July 2020).
- Start date: July, 15th
- Make lesson plans based on the provided curriculum and syllabuses
- Use a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, educational games, art, outdoor activities,..) to enhance children's language skills.
- Daily observe students progress then come up with action plans for their developmental needs
- Cooperate with Vietnamese co-teachers to provide basic childcare activities such as changing children's clothes, taking them to the bathroom,..)
Salary and benefits:
- Base salary: 1800 - 2000 USD/month (depends upon the experience of teaching and qualification)
- Housing allowance: 100 USD/month
- Visa costs covered
- Work permit and residency card provided
- Medical insurance
- Paid holidays (Christmas, Summer break, Lunar new year and other Vietnamese public holidays)
- 12 personal leave
- Holiday bonuses
- Airfare sponsored to fly home upon the contract completion
- Tuition discount for independent children
- School lunch
- Native English Speaker
- Bachelor degree (degree in Early childhood education is preferred)
- ESL teaching certification (TEFL, TESOL, CELTA,...)
- Clean criminal record
- A minimum of 1 year of teaching experience
Required documentation to apply:
- An up-to-date CV
- Pictures of degrees/certificates
- Passport photo page
- A letter of recommendation
- A picture of police clearance certificate
About Hai Phong city:
Hai Phong city is known as the largest port city in the North Viet Nam and the industrial zone in northern Vietnam, the center of economy, culture, education, science and technology in the northern coastal region.
The cost of living in Hai Phong is a little lower than the big cities as Ha Noi and Ho Chi Minh. Yet, our school offers a salary range as same as the standard salary in Ha Noi. Therefore, if you have a clear saving goal, you could probably save up 1000 - 1200 usd/month.