Job for English teachers
The Hiring Committee at Konkuk University Language Institute (www.kfli.konkuk.ac.kr), one of the most prestigious universities in Seoul, Korea, is looking for qualified part-time Instructors under the following terms:
1. Starting date of employment: July 26th, 2019
2. Position: part-time English instructor for university affiliated institute kids program – Summer Junior Camp.
3. Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Teach minimum of 20 hours a week (kids camp-4-6th grade students) – total 40 hours (1:30-5:30 pm)
2) Develop supplementary teaching materials or tests
3) Write reports on students¡¯ progress or class evaluation
4) Attend various professional events such as workshops, professional lectures, orientation for new program/curriculum or all other job related meetings
4. Required Qualifications:
¢Ñ Native speaker of English (USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, England, Scotland, Ireland, and Wales)
¢Ñ Bachelor¡¯s degree from English (as the first language) spoken countries
¢Ñ Masters in TESOL, Linguistics, Education, English are preferred.
¢Ñ Applicants with TESOL certificates are preferred
5. Period of employment: 10 days. (weekdays, July 26th, 2019 – August 8th, 2019), 13:30-17:30
There will be a training workshop in July. (No extra payment for workshop. It is included in total payment.)
¡Ø Please email me your resume by June 24th, 2019. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
¡Ø First-come-first-served finish so please be hurry.Thank you.