Treepat Kindergarten is located in Khiriatthanikhom District, Suratthani
Province, the biggest
province in Southern Thailand. Our school is in a small-town, rural,
tropical area and close to Khao
Sok National Park (50 km), Ratchaprapha Dam (25 km), Koh Samui & Ko Pha
Ngan Islands (Ferry
Port 80 km). In this town you can experience authentic Thai culture that has
been untainted by
tourism, a place where you can feel special and respected in a peaceful town
surrounded by natural
beauty (there are many beautiful palm tree and rubber tree farms, as well as
The school is looking for 2 native level English teachers who enjoy a
friendly small town atmosphere.
We would like teachers who can coach sports, teach arts and crafts, and assist in local Thai cultural activities. These will be offered as part of your program and we would like teachers who love to nurture kindergarten age kids.
The main details of the hiring contract are below:
Native-level English Speakers only.
Priority will be given to couples.
Bachelor Degree in any field, and experience leading pre-school activities including sport coaching, understands pre-school behavior, adaptable, and can connect with children.
Candidates with experience teaching students aged 2-6 years old will be given priority.
Main details in hiring contract
1. Hiring contract 1 year, to be started on 1st July 2019
2. Salary 30,000 Baht/month (tax paid by school)
3. Non B. visa & work permit document / 50% fee supported by school.
4. School can support documents to do Non B visa before candidates come to Thailand.
5. Accommodation provided by school.
6. Teacher accommodation is a 1 minute walk to the school. Accommodation is fully furnished.
(Air con, microwave, fridge, water heater are provided, electricity & water bills paid by teacher)
7. School time 7:45 am – 4:00pm
Working hours 25 hours/ week Monday to Friday
8. Public holiday 13 days/year (avg. 1 day / month).
9. Vacation in September and March, 7 days each (fully paid).
10. High speed Wi-Fi at home, can be installed later & bill paid by teacher.
Contact person: Hiring Mgr, Ken-091-5646065,