Active English School in Shiojiri city, Nagano prefecture, Japan is looking for an energetic, versatile, and professional native English teacher to begin working in the middle of August, 2019.
- Conversation Teachers at the private English school
More information available on our website:
Our school is small, friendly and family-owned. Students range from 2 to 70 years of age. Working with us is a great opportunity to get to know students on a personal level and participate in cultural exchange.
Nagano prefecture is centrally located with great access to hiking, skiing or snowboarding, and hot springs. Shiojiri is a small, quiet city about 20 minutes from Matsumoto and 2 1/2 hours from Tokyo and Kyoto by train.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
1. Five days a week with 2 consecutive days off
2. Salary: 240,000 - 260,000 yen per month
3. One year contract completion bonus: 70,000 - 100,000 yen.
1. Native speaker of English
2. Bachelor's degree
3. International driver's license and driver's license
1. TESL certificate
2. ESL teaching experience
Please download and complete our application form
then email it with your resume, a copy of certificate of higher education, cover letter explaining about your experience and why you want to come to Japan and recent photo.
Contact : Takashi Nagahara
School name : Active English School
Fax : +81-263-52-0178
E-mail : email@example.com