Hansung University in Seoul, South Korea, is hiring a well-qualified and responsible native English speaking instructor, who will be a full-time (non-tenure track) staff member in the department of General English Education, Hansung University, starting in the month of September, 2019.
1. Qualifications: MA or higher degree holders.
Minimum 2 years teaching experience at a university.
Language education majors with MA or TESOL specialists preferred.
2. Contract Period: Sep 1, 2019 – Aug 31, 2020 and renewable
3. Teaching Obligation: Minimum 15 lecture hours per week
(1) If there is a need, instructors may be required to teach non-credit enrichment classes during semesters.
(2) Instructors are also responsible for class-related extra activities, student counseling, committee work and attendance at faculty meetings.
(3) If needed, all instructors are required to teach classes of the summer
or winter school.
4. Payment: 2,800,000 KRW per month (before tax)
Allowances such as medical insurance and private school annuity will be provided. Extra work demanded by the University will be compensated.
5. Housing: Free housing minus utilities can be provided if any vacant school house
is available. Otherwise, 300,000 KRW for housing subsidy will be paid.
6. Vacation: Two month-paid vacation per semester
7. Required Documents:
(1) Application Form (downloadable)
(2) CV with a cover letter
(3) Copies of diplomas and certificates
(4) Copies of academic transcripts for the screening process
Official sealed transcripts should be mailed to the University directly from the designated college or university for final approval.
(5) 2 recent Recommendation Letters from former employers or professors
including phone numbers or email addresses.
(6) Copy of ID page of passport
Please submit your application form first by e-mail to email@example.com, which should be followed by all the required documents via regular mail to the following address no later than July 12th (Fri), 2019.
Chair, Department of General English Education
Hansung College of General Education
116, Samseongyo-ro 16-gil, Seongbuk-gu
Seoul 02876, Korea
Should you have any questions, please call us at 02-760-5935 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.