English Teacher in Madrid
Have you ever thought about running your own teaching business but you don’t know how or where to start from?
From Oxinity we can help you to become an entrepreneur and take part of our business model.
We are a community of teachers that work in partnership helping and supporting each other through the process of becoming freelance.
As the community is expanding, we have openings for innovative people to join our current team of teachers.
We will share with you our students from our “Bank of Hours” while you bring students of your own to the community and start working in partnership with us.
- All your teaching materials ready to go (no more long hours spent preparing for classes)
- Own website for each teacher
- Platform for schedules and student progress
- Training in ELT business skills, marketing and promotions free of charge, for those candidates in possession of TEFL qualifications
- All services freelance teachers need, such as money collection, invoicing, etc.
- Continuous teachers' development and upgrading
-Classes at various times of the day
-Students of all levels and age groups
-Corporate, in-company classes, online…
-EU citizen or Spanish work visa holder (essential). Please do not apply if you don't have it.
-Native-like level of English (essential)
-Passion for teaching (essential)
-Good communication Skills (essential)
-University graduate (preferred)
To find out more, click on:
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved