Positions Available in Indonesia for the 2019/2020 Academic Year with Indogro Institute.
Indogro Institute is the leading intra-curricular native English language provider in Indonesia.
We offer a very competitive salary depending on qualifications and work-load.
We currently have positions in Jakarta and Surabaya
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
• Net Salary IDR 18 - 30 million per month (commensurate with qualifications, experience, and total teaching Hours)
• Minimum 20+ Paid Holidays (Including 2 Weeks in December)
• 15 Observed Indonesian Public Holidays
• Working Visa (KITAS) with all expenses covered by the company
• Monthly Teacher Training Workshops & on-going Professional Development opportunities such as: Local Teacher Training, Academic Product Training, Team Teaching, Peer Observations, & Curriculum Development.
• Bi-Yearly Classroom Observations
• Comprehensive In-Patient & Out-Patient Medical Insurance Coverage
• Reimbursed Airfare to Indonesia (up to USD 1,000 upon Contract Completion)
• Monthly organized Staff Socials
• FREE Airport pick-up & transfer
• FREE 7-day hotel accommodation on arrival, and assistance with finding permanent accommodation
• Bonus payable upon performance KPI's & completion of contract (Maximum 1 Month Salary)
• Bachelors Degree (English, Linguistics, Literature preferred)
• For Primary: Minimum 2 years post-qualification teaching experience
with Young Learners + (Primary PCGE/CELTYL preferred)
• For Junior & Senior High: Minimum 2 years post-qualification teaching experience + CELTA/Trinity TESOL/ 120 Hour TEFL Certificate (in-classroom exp.)
• Clean Health Record
• Certified Criminal Background checks
• Energetic, adaptable, and outgoing personality!
• Positive, passionate, professional approach!
• Between the ages of 22 and 55 (Working Permit Requirements)
Priority will be given to candidates that have a diverse teaching experience background and can teach multiple age groups.
Please send your Cover Letter, CV, and a Recent Photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention where you found our vacancy. Also note that only shortlisted candidates that meet the above requirements will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE THAT INTERVIEWS ARE CURRENTING BEING CONDUCTED AND THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL NEED TO FLY TO JAKARTA FOR NO LATER THAN MONDAY 22ND JULY 2019 FOR ORIENTATION & TRAINING.
Teaching will begin at the start of August 2019