04 FULLTIME ESL KINDERGARTEN TEACHERS (HA NOI, VIET NAM)
Sakura Montessori International School is a successful and reputable Montessori school (ages 0-6 years) established in Vietnam in 2011. We are the leading international standardized Montessori kindergarten in Vietnam, pioneers in education of peace, nurtures the soul, respects the pace of natural development and optimizes the potential of each child. Being certified by the Montessori Associations IAPM from the USA, our school is known to be the best school applying the most authentic Montessori method. Please visit our website at https://sakuramontessori.edu.vn
We are currently looking for 04 full-time native English teachers for our bilingual classes in 2 locations which are Thuy Khue, Tay Ho and Van Phuc, Ha Dong.
- A love of children and a keen interest in working with and teaching young children 0-6 years.
- At least 1-3 years of teaching experience of English to children 0-6 years at a school or an early childhood or day care center.
- Salary: Commensurate with experience and qualifications ($1900 - $2100/month)
- Relocation package: initial hotel cost covered for 2 days. ( For overseas hires)
- Visa and immigration costs covered by SMIS.
- Annual HealthCare package
- Annual health check: 01 time/year.
- Annual public holidays (paid days) (Lunar New Year holiday, Independence Day, Hung King Ceremony, Labour Day,..)
- Paid Christmas holiday: 10 days, including Saturday and Sunday.
- Paid Summer vacation: 10 days, including Saturday and Sunday.
- Team building trip: 01 time/year.
- Holiday bonuses
- Provided airfare ticket upon the contract completion.
- Training opportunities to improve yourself with higher competencies.
- Children tuition exemption: base on Company’s policy.
- Teaching ESL to two groups of children. The actual hours of English teaching are 2 hours ( an hour in the morning and an hour in the afternoon).
- Create an authentic and immersive English learning environment for children by interacting and engaging students in different hand- on activities: art, craft, reading, playground time, field trips,..
- Collaborate with Vietnamese co-teachers to observe and evaluate children’s performance to make sure they are on the right learning track.
- Provide basic child care activities (if needed)
- Bachelor Degree in Education or related field
- Teaching certification (TESOL, TEFL,..)
- Working hours: 8:00 AM – 17:00 PM. Monday to Friday. (An hour break 12:00 – 13:00).
- Contract duration: 01 academic school year renewable contract
- Start date: August, 1st
- Application requirements:
- A Resume
- A Letter of interest
- Picture(s) of Degree/Certificate
- A picture of Police check
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved