BRIGHTON LANGUAGE ACADEMY is a leading language school in Phayao, Thailand.
The school has comprised of Pre-school level, Primary level and Adult level and we currently have 300 pupils who have attended our school in various levels and courses.
Brighton Language Academy is a private language school registered to the Office of the Private Education Commission (OPEC) of the Ministry of Education.
Our school aspires to become a number one English Language School in Northern Thailand.
School’s courses: Private course of English conversation, Grammar, TOEIC, IELTS, English activity programs, etc.
Now the school wishes to recruit a Full-time Native English Teacher to join our professional teaching team.
Start date: October 2019
- Teaching English students age 3 to 12, depends on level or class assignment
- Co-teaching in English activities, events and camps
- Teaching 12 - 24 hours per week
- Preparing teaching plan for the levels or classes assigned
- Evaluating own responsible English class
- Native English Speaker OR Non-Native with TOEIC 900+
- Bachelor degree or higher in any field OR Diploma
- TEFL or TESOL Certificate (if applicable)
- Reliability, responsibility, enthusiasm, punctuality and love of children are top priorities
- Experience in teaching in Thai school is a plus
- 30,000 - 35,000 THB/month depends on experience
- Private insurance
- 12 months pay, contract renewable upon mutual agreement
- Annual visa extension and work permit fee paid by the school
- 28 days paid annual leave