Qualified Teachers for International School
• Head of Foundation
• Year 5 Homeroom Teacher
• Computer Science teacher
• ICT lab technician
• Languages Coordinator
• Maths/Science secondary teacher (KS3)
• English teacher (KS3)
• ESL teacher (primary)
• French (as a second language) teacher (x2)
• Working hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 4:30pm
• Salary: starts at 50,000 THB (gross)
• Accommodation: We help to find accommodation through our housing agents and for new staff arriving in Phuket.
• Health insurance: Social security insurance at Mission Hospital Phuket
• Tuition fees: If you have children we offer a 50% tuition fee discount to study at BCIS, registration and enrolment fees are waived.
• Uniform: We supply you with 3 school shirts with the BCIS logo embroidered
• Visa, work permit and teacher licence: All documentation for visas are provided.
• Degree in the area of study
• PGCE or certified teacher status
• Native English speaker from UK, US, Australia, Canada or New Zealand.
• Minimum of 2 years teaching experience of the same age group.
If you would like to apply for any of any of these positions, please send us an email and attach the following documents:
• Photo of yourself on a white background
• Degree certificate and transcripts
• A scan of the photo page in your passport
• Name and email address of 2 references from your previous schools
If you have any further questions, please contact me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we have received all of your documents I would like to arrange an interview through Skype.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved