- Teach Communication English (with the support of our teaching assistants) to young learner
- Assess students’ performance, plan lessons and working schedules
- Give students tests and exercises
- Prepare teaching materials, individual and group activities
- Deliver English lessons to a range of classes (Pre-School, Pre-Starter, Starters, Movers, FCE…) and encourage students to talk in English to develop their English skills and understanding.
- Be responsible for any problems arising in the class.
- Assess students' progress, record comments after each lesson and write student reports.
- Other jobs relevant to teaching and preparing for classes will be assigned by the managers
- 15 hours of teaching + 5 hours of other academic work
- 1,500 – 2,000 USD a month (based on performance, background and experience)
- One-way airline ticket cost to get to Vietnam
- Visa fee (with receipt provided) and the postage charge to send invitation letter
- Support Work permit and Residence card
- Accommodation support for the first month in Vietnam
- 10 days paid national holidays per year
- Domestic vacation with colleagues one time per year
- Performance bonus up to 220$/month (5,000,000VND)
- Teachers will be given stationary and other tools/ equipment as required to perform the work.
- Native Speaker
- Bachelor Degree
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/DELTA cercificate
- Clean Criminal check
- Experience in Teaching English for children is preferable
- 1 year commitment
Please send your CV, passport, Degree, and TEFL certification to: email@example.com