Teach English to adult students in locations throughout China.
Reach To Teach is looking for experienced ESL teachers to teach at one of our most popular adult schools in China. School facilities are bright, new and modern, with up to date textbooks and learning materials. You'll have the opportunity to teach Business English and conversational English skills at this school.
Visit our Beijing City Guide!
- Bachelor's Degree
- Native Speaker from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, the UK, and the US
- 2 years of post graduate work experience
- Criminal Record Check
- You must be willing to work weekday nights and weekends
You must have either:
120-hour TEFL/CELTA/TESOL or higher
2 years of formal teaching experience that is backed up by formal letters of reference for employment
- MONTHLY SALARY: 17,000RMB+
- AIRFARE: Included in your salary
- CONTRACT COMPLETION BONUS: 7000RMB
- BONUSES: An additional $3000RMB per quarter for attending professional development seminars
- HOUSING: Housing assistance plus temporary lodging (free) for your first week
- PAID VACATION: 11 Chinese holidays paid, 10 days flexible annual leave paid
- Z visa and Foreign Expert Certificate
- 35 teaching hours per week
- Health insurance provided
- Free Chinese lessons
- Paid training
For teachers that are already in China: The school will reimburse for return flights for any local hires who need to return to their native-English country for visa purposes.
1)The maximum reimbursement amount for air fare is now 8,000 RMB.
2) New local hire Foreign Teachers can claim their reimbursements after six months, but before the completion of a 1 year contract.