NES and Non-NES Teachers (5 positions)
Immediate Need for Three Native or European English Speaking Teachers for Kindergarten at International Education Programme, One Non-native English Speaking Teacher in Information Technology and One Non-native English Speaking Teacher in Physics for Bilingual Programme
Sarasas Witaed Romklao School is a bilingual and international school with more than 4,000 students and 160 foreign teachers and is one of the 45 Sarasas Affiliated Schools. It is located near Ladkrabang Airport Link, Suwannaphum International Airport on Romklao 44 Road. Prospective candidates are warmly invited to send in your resume. Please contact by email ‘<firstname.lastname@example.org>’.
Positions: Three native or European English speaking teachers for KG.1 – G.6
: One non-native English speaking teacher in information technology
for Bilingual Programme
: One non-native English speaking teacher in Physics for Bilingual
• The starting date of work is from August 13th, 2019 onward.
1. Both native and European English speaking teachers must hold a Bachelor’s Degree / Master Degree in any field.
2. Able to make a commitment to work for at least a one year contract.
Salary: 38,000 Baht for native English speaking teachers with a Bachelor’s Degree
: 37,000 Baht for a European teacher with a Bachelor’s Degree
: 18,000-20,000 Baht for non-native English with a Bachelor’s Degree
1. Approximately 4 months’ holiday a year.
2. The contract is a twelve-month pay through the bank.
3. Health Insurance covers 5,000 Baht a year and is effective from the first day of work.
4. The school pays 5,000 Baht for a visa and work permit.
5. Yearly increment.
6. Office hours are from 7.30-15.30.
7. No afternoon and weekend activity.
8. Curriculum textbooks are provided.
9. Teaching load is about 20-24 periods per week.
10. Free healthy lunch.
11. Air-conditioned classroom with 25 students in a class.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved