Assistant Language Teacher (ALT) in Kanto, Japan!
Do you want to live and work in Japan? Are you interested in building your skills and being immersed in Japanese culture? Then we may have the perfect job for you! Heart Corporation is seeking ALTs for posting at public schools for April 2020 – March 2021. Positions will be available in the Tokyo area, Yokohama, Chiba, Saitama and the Northern Kanto region. Successful applicants will be teachers who are flexible, reliable and can work well with others.
- Daily salary: 9000-12,000 yen (location-dependent)
- Working hours fall between 8:30 and 16:30, Monday through Friday
- Maximum weekly teaching hours: 29
- Visa sponsorship and renewal available
- Presenting fun and exciting English lessons for students aged nine to fifteen
- Team teaching and collaborative lesson planning with Japanese teachers of English
- Producing materials appropriate for elementary and/or junior high schoolers
- Motivating students to learn English
- Participating in school life
- Paid holiday after six months
- Summer vacation
- Orientation and ongoing training
- Online lesson plans and other support available
- Office support available in English
- Applicants must hold or be eligible for an appropriate visa
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (no exceptions)
- Native or native-like proficiency in English
- In general, non-native applicants must demonstrate twelve years of education conducted in English
If you are interested in this opportunity to work in Japanese schools and contribute to the students’ internationalization and English development, please send a resume or CV to email@example.com for pre-screening. We look forward to hearing from you!
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved