Teaching English overseas no longer has to be a dream. Start your ESL career with EF English First. As the leading language course, we provide TEFL job opportunities for those who are passionate in teaching. We offer great packages and trainings to help you reach your full potential. Our goal is to improve our teachers through our development program. All of our schools are equipped with the latest in teaching aids, materials and technology to help you teach to the highest standards....
EF-English First is the most recognized language center in the world. EF Swara Group has 10 centers spread across the region.
There are 5 centers in Jakarta. (Pluit, Tebet, Tanjung Duren, Cengkareng and Puri Indah),
3 in Tangerang, a suburb of Jakarta (BSD, Gading Serpong and Tangerang City)
and 2 in Bogor, a satellite city near Jakarta (Bogor Pajajaran and Taman Yasmin).
All of the centers are equipped with the latest teaching aids, materials and educational multi-media technology. For more information, please visit our website, http://www.efjakarta.com
Featuring mainly by Young Learners, we are looking for candidates who are cheerful, creative, energetic and passionate in teaching kids.
- Always give lessons to the highest standards of English language teaching
- Become familiar with the programs and courses of study used at the center
- Use the courses book adopted by the training centers for each course assigned and supplement as necessary
- Expose students to the use of online, video, listening and reading materials, according to their availability and usage in the center
- Administer tests, exams and assessment according to the center’s procedure
- Prepare lessons in advance and ready all equipment before classes begin
- Carry out alternate teaching-related responsibilities, including giving demonstration lessons, facilitating conversation clubs, leading tutor sessions and giving presentations
- Passport holder of UK, US, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in English or Bachelor’s Degree in any field supported by TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/equivalent
- IELTS or Cambridge Test (CAE) or an official TOEFL iBT certificate for applicant other than the above mentioned countries
- Must be able to provide the original documents upon arrival: University Degree, Academic Transcript, and TEFL/TESOL Certificate
Please send your CV; recent photograph and the supporting documents to:
HR Department EF Swara Group (Jakarta, Tangerang and Bogor)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Or apply online in http://www.efjakarta.com/career-with-us